AUC Consortium Student Ambassadors
What is a Student Ambassador?
The Student Ambassadors at the Atlanta University Center Consortium are a diverse and energetic group of students that are selected to actively encourage all students to participate in Consortium and campus activities, assist new students in their transition to the Consortium, and advance the ideals of higher education through community outreach and service efforts.
Why should I become a Student Ambassador?
- Great leadership opportunity
- Monetary incentives
- Build public relations & customer service skills
- Great resumé builder
- Does not require a large time commitment
- Meet college students from other programs
How do I become a Student Ambassador?
If you are interested in becoming a Ambassador, read the Student Ambassador Guidebook and complete the application (Student Ambassador Guidebook) and submit prior to the deadline via the following:
- In person: 156 Mildred Street Atlanta, GA 30314 (Clark Atlanta University Campus – next to the parking deck)
- Fax: 404-525-7377
Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns regarding the Student Ambassador program.
Director, Academic & Career Services