About Career Planning & Placement Service
The Atlanta University Center Consortium Career Planning and Placement Service (AUCC CPPS) operates under the umbrella of the Office of Academic and Career Services (OACS). The AUCC CPPS is committed to providing the student body of the member institutions (Clark Atlanta University, Morehouse College, and Spelman College) with access to resources to facilitate experiential learning such as internships, co-operative, research opportunities, as well as access to permanent career opportunities. The AUCC CPPS coordinates on-campus recruiting which includes, but, is not limited to career planning events for those outside entities who are interested in recruiting from more than one of our member institutions.
The Consortium serves as a centralized body through which corporations, non-profit organizations, government entities and graduate and professional schools can interact with AUC Consortium students for the purpose of hiring and the pursuit of post-graduate admission.
The Consortium sponsors annual recruitment fairs; included but not limited to career; graduate, professional school, law school, education/teacher recruitment and alumni career fairs. All fairs and on-campus recruiting activities (with the exception of interview schedules) are open to active students (undergraduate and graduate) and alumni.
The Consortium sponsors annual Career, Graduate, and Professional School Fairs, which are open to all students and alumni of its member institutions.
Over the past four decades, the AUC Consortium CPPS current students as well as alumni have expressed how the assistance received from the collaborative partnership between the AUCC CPPS and our member institutions’ career services centers has assisted them with developing foundation needed in order to realize their career and educational goals.
- All majors and classifications of students interview through AUC Consortium CPPS with the exception of the Clark Atlanta University MBA Placement Program and current students of Morehouse School of Medicine, which operate separately.
- AUC Consortium member institutions have a combined enrollment of approximately 9,000 students.
- The AUC Consortium Annual Career Fair and Graduate & Professional School Fair are the largest events of their kind in the Southeastern region of the U.S.
- Approximately 500 organizations recruit students for internship, permanent and co-operative and research opportunities through the AUC Consortium annually.
Services and Benefits – Students and Employers/Campus Recruiters
- Email and social media notifications of AUC Consortium-wide events, employment opportunities, scholarship/fellowship information and more.
- Career Planning and Placement Resources – Available to all students of Morehouse College, Clark Atlanta University, and Spelman College.
- Online Internship, Permanent, Co-Operative and Research Opportunities (aucenter.experience.com).
- Schedule of On-Campus Recruiting Events (Interviews, Information Sessions conducted by various corporate and educational partners).
- Contact information for various companies, organizations and educational partners provided through the AUC Consortium eRecruiting system. Currently, over 1400 corporate, government, and educational partners are registered through the AUC Consortium eRecruiting system.
- Career Development Workshops (conducted by various corporate representatives).
- Access to on-campus interviews during the fall and spring campus recruiting seasons.
- Access to over 9,000 students during the on-campus recruiting seasons.
- Annual AUC Consortium Career Fair (open to all students and alumni from the member institutions of the AUC Consortium).
- Annual AUC Consortium Graduate & Professional School Fair (open to all students and alumni from the member institutions of the AUC Consortium)
For additional information such as scheduling on-campus recruiting events or participating in annual fairs, contact the AUC Consortium Career Placement Office at 404-523-5148 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students (Non-DDEP students)
For non-DDEP students, click on your campus logo to obtain contact information for your campus career center: