BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT GRADUATE FAIR
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.
The AUC Business and Management Virtual Graduate Fair is designed to connect students with graduate programs which may help them meet their career goals. It is designed to focus attention on the common academic aspirations and opportunities for students in majors typically associated with business and management programs at AUCC member institutions, though students majoring in any field are welcome to attend.
(Students from any major are encouraged to attend).
- Business Administration
- Entrepreneurship Management
- International Business
- Sports & Entertainment Management
- Supply Chain Management
- The Dual-Degree Program in Accounting
The Virtual Platform
To access a graduate or professional fair, students, alumni, and schools must have a Handshake account. Using our online platform created by Handshake, graduate and professional schools as well as students can share information virtually and then meet through streaming video to create a perfect match. Benefits of using the virtual platform provides the following benefits:
- Allows schools and students to connect from anywhere in the world
- Supports virtual discussions over live streaming video
- Provides a portal for seamless transmission of information
- Allows for in-depth searches of educational opportunities
- Streamlined information sharing process
- Reduces costs and time to recruit or connect with a graduate or professional school
Our tool is a secure platform, and students and schools will need log-in information to access. Sign-up information will be sent to registrants after registration process is complete.