INFORMATION FOR EMPLOYERS
OPPORTUNITY, MEET YOUR MATCH.
Add talent, creativity, ingenuity and diversity to your workforce by recruiting a Clark Atlanta University, Morehouse College, or Spelman College student.
Find the talent you need for this moment.
Through the Atlanta University Center Consortium Career Fair, companies, government agencies, and nonprofits have connected with the emerging professionals who now power their workforce not only through their competence, but from the cultural advantages which diversity brings. This year’s event will be live and in-person.
Through the Career Fair, employers can:
- Access student and alumni resumes
- Match skills to open positions
- Talk with students and alumni in-person
- Follow up quickly through digital tools
Cost: Registration link for costs and other details forthcoming.
Frequently Asked Questions
(You can download a .pdf version of these FAQs here.)
Log into Handshake, go to “Fairs”, search for “AUCC” and click on the fair. You will live in your “Schedule” page for the day of the fair.
Learn more about creating a schedule here or at aucenter.edu/careerfair.
- The employer will need to cancel any specific sessions for that representatives and add a different person to the fair for one-on-one sessions.
- You also have the ability to “Transfer Schedules” to reassign the schedule to a different representative.
You can follow the steps in the Troubleshooting Guide here or at aucenter.edu/careerfair.
On the day of the fair, you can report issues directlywithin Handshake. Once reported, it’ll immediately bedirected to the Handshake team for review and followup. Handshake will also use these reports to makecontinuous improvements to the product. Learn more here or at aucenter.edu/careerfair.
For questions about pricing, deadlines, logistics, or other information, contact AUCC Career Services.