Who should attend:
- Faculty, staff, and students of Clark Atlanta University, Morehouse College, Morehouse School of Medicine, and Spelman College
- Small business owners and employees
- Nonprofit organizations
- Community members
READY FOR THE DIGITAL FUTURE.
Technology experts and thought leaders from academia, the corporate world, and other trendsetting organizations will help you find your place in the everchanging digital future during the Atlanta University Center Cybersecurity Virtual Summit on October 29, 2020. You can attend right from your computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- Cybersecurity Awareness
- Securing Remote Environments
- Security Awareness is for Everyone
- Careers in Cyber
- Today’s Cyber Landscape and Trends
- Cybersecurity and Law Enforcement
- Securing IoT Devices
- Securing Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
- Risk Management Awareness
- CIO Panel
There is a digital revolution seemingly every day, and it’s hard to keep up with all of the changes. If you use a computer or other digital device, however, those changes will eventually impact you, whether you love technology or just use it when you need to. Right now, someone is either developing a new technology that will advance their ideas or help their organization grow, while someone else is finding ways to compromise systems and access private information. You need to know what they know.
Learn what you can do to protect yourself and your organization through cybersecurity, how data science impacts all of us, and how technology can help you advance your ideas and your career. Be ready for whatever the future will bring.
Attend the Atlanta University Center Cybersecurity Summit and prepare for your journey through the digital frontier.
Register Today for Free!
- Select “1” ticket. There is no cost to register.
- Click the “Register” button above.
- If you are getting the ticket for someone else, enter in YOUR name and email address in the “Your Information” section AND the name and email address of the person you are getting the ticket for in the “Ticket Information” section.
- If you are getting the ticket for yourself, you will need to enter in your name and email address twice, both in the “Your Information” and “Ticket Information” sections.
- That’s it! See you on October 29!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is there a cost to attend?
A: Attendance at the 2020 Virtual Cybersecurity Summit is free.
Q: Who can attend?
A: Anyone can attend until the event reaches capacity.
Q: Where will the event be held?
A: The event is virtual. Once you register, you will be provided a link which you can use to access the event from an internet connected devices such as a desktop compter, laptop, tablet, or cell phone.
Kickoff Keynote: Raquel Hill, Ph.D.
Chair and Professor, Computer and Information Sciences Department, Spelman College
Dr. Hill‘s primary research interests span the areas of trust, security, and data privacy. Her more recent work on data privacy uses the semantics of data to create privacy preserving frameworks for text data. Her inter-disciplinary work on the re-identification risks in behavioral science data was featured in Forbes Magazine.
Midday Keynote: Roy George, Ph.D.
Chair, Cyber-Physical Systems Department, Clark Atlanta University
Dr. Roy George’s research interestes include database systems, cybersecurity, data analytics, and knowledge-based systems. He has published extensively in the computer science and application areas and wrote a book a data modeling. He serves as principal investigator for a nationaly cybersecurity initiative.
Afternoon Keynote: W.Christian, Ph.D.
Deputy Chief, Informatics Research Office, National Security Agency
Dr. Christian is the Deputy Chief for the National Security Agency’s Informatics Research Office, which studies the mathematics and applications of information processing including data science, machine learning, graph analytics, and recommender systems.