Dr. Christopher Ellis
Program Manager, Dual Degree Engineering/Career Services
AUCC Career Services
AUCC is pleased to provide meaningful contact with future employers, corporations, organizations, non-profits and others to provide opportunities for our students in the Atlanta University Center. While we welcome in-person contact, we would like to offer the following options as we continue to navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Utilize your respective virtual platform to conduct all internship interviews;
- Engage with our students via Handshake;
- Work with our students during this time.
As we continue to adjust to COVID- 19 on our campuses, we are asking you to make the most of this time to connect with future employers, corporations, organizations, non-profits and others virtually and through other methods such as Handshake. We are happy to assist you with in-person meetings as well following our campus protocols.
- Utilize Handshake to make virtual appointments with career office staff;
- Upload your resume for review in Handshake;
- Communicate with your point of contact at your expected summer internship/co-op, if your internship plans are disrupted as a result of the situation around coronavirus.