COVID 19 RESOURCES
Atlanta University Center Consortium institutions are committed to fostering a safe and engaging educational and living environment as the nation continues to address the COVID-19 pandemic.
FALL 2022 Return to Campus Protocols for Students
COVID-19 Student Onboarding: Expectations, Testing and Monitoring, Isolation & Quarantine, & Contact Tracing
Learn about AUCC health and safety protocols including:
- COVID-19 testing (pre-arrival testing, day of arrival testing, and frequent surveillance testing)
- Isolation and quarantine processes
- Contact tracing
FALL 2022 Return to Campus Protocols for Employees
Learn about AUCC COVID-19 protocols for employees including:
- Pre-Arrival Testing Requirement
- Pre-Arrival Vaccine and Booster Requirement
- Pre-Arrival Self-Monitoring
- COVID-19 Testing Frequency
- Isolation/Quarantine Procedures
- COVID-19 Campus Alert System
AUCC Covid-19 Dashboard
Student Safe Start Training
A special guide to help students understand how to stay healthy and protect the safety of others.
Take the training to understand:
The Responsibility Pledge
Students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to take a pledge to do their part to keep themselves and the AUC community healthy and safe.