INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
Seize The Opportunity.
This unique in person moment presents incredible opportunity for emerging professionals who can innovate, creatively and efficiently manage projects, and contribute to an organization’s strategic goals.
There are multiple levels of opportunity at our two-floor career fair!
Finding Additional Information
Resume Tips To Get A Call Back
A strong resume is a crucial step toward your dream job. Recruiters use resumes throughout the hiring process to get more information about the applicants; and whether they are a good fit
Why Is Career Exploration Important?
Your chosen career path can be one of the most crucial decisions you may ever make, especially as a student. With a plentitude of options available, it can get overwhelming to decide
Interviewing Tips To Make A Great Impression
Your interviewer’s perception of you is more important than your actual qualifications. Along with your education and experience, your attitude, communication skills, and basic social skills are also assessed. You and the
Information and Articles:
(Disclaimer: Information and resources below are accessible in the public domain and shared for thought purposes only. They are not necessarily recommended or endorsed by AUCC or its member institutions. Before following any particular guidance, check with your institution’s career center counselors.)
- Indeed.com: Video Interview Guide: Tips for a Successful Interview
- NBC Los Angeles: How To Nail A Virtual Job Interview
- Wired Magazine: How to Ace an Online Job Interview
- Fast Company: 6 crucial tips for acing an online pre-interview
- Forbes: Top 10 Remote Online Interview Tips During Lockdown
- Forbes: 4 Tips To Make A Genuine Connection During Video Interviews
- Refinery29: How To Ace A Virtual Job Interview
- Fast Company: You’ve secured a virtual interview. Now, land the job with these tips.
- Fast Company: Pants or no pants? 3 tips for nailing a virtual job interview
- New York Magazine: 8 Ways to Nail Your Video Interview
- Forbes: 3 Tips For Acing Your Virtual Interviews
- College Board and RoadTrip Nation: Career Finder
- WABE NPR: Atlanta Career Coach Shares Tips For Job Search During Coronavirus Pandemic
- Sallie Mae: 4 great career resources for college students
- Thrive Global: How do you continue a job search during a pandemic? Here are 10 tips that may help.
- Careers.org: How to Bridge the Gap Between Your Academic Mindset and Corporate Requirements
- Thrive Yard: 100 Helpful Career Blogs and Websites for Jobseekers and Jobholders
- theladders.com: How to sell yourself in an interview (during COVID-19 and always)
- theladders.com: The 6 new interview questions every hiring manager will be asking so be prepared
- Indeed.com: How to Dress for a Job Interview
- New York Magazine: How to Answer Common Difficult Interview Questions
- USA Today: How can I ace my Interview? Ask HR.
- CNN: How to prepare for a job interview: 5 things to know before you go.
- Monster.com: Practice your answers in a mock job interview
- Forbes: How To Ace The 50 Most Common Interview Questions
- Glassdoor: 5 Ways to Keep Employers Interested After an Interview
- CNBC: I’ve been interviewing for 20 years—and these are the 3 best resume examples, based on experience level
- Glassdoor.com: The Perfect Resume Looks Like This
- Money Magazine: Here’s How to Make a Perfect Resume — and a Free Template You Can Use
- Forbes: Resume Quiz To See If Employers Will Respond To Your Resume
- U.S. News and World Report and WTOP (Washington, DC): How to Write a Resume
- theladders.com: The High Score Resume format: How to write a resume for 2020
- Watch: CNN.com- The best skills to have on your resume
- theladders.com: These 5 resume mistakes tell me you’re not right for the job
- Forbes: A Good Résumé Is Not Enough—Five More Things Job Seekers Need To Land A Job Interview
- CNBC: Don’t make these 5 biggest resume mistakes, say Harvard career experts—and examples of what to do instead