The Atlanta University Center Graduate and Professional Fair is an annual event that brings together graduate and professional schools from across the country to meet with students from the Atlanta University Center Consortium (AUCC).
The Graduate and Professional Fair is an opportunity for students to learn about different graduate and professional programs, meet with representatives from admissions committees, and ask questions about the application process. The fair is also a great opportunity for students to network with professionals in their field of interest.
The 2023 AUCC Graduate and Professional Fair will be held on Wednesday, October 4, 2023 from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM ET at the Spelman College Wellness Center.
Students interested in attending the fair should register online through the AUCC Handshake.
Here are some tips for preparing for the AUCC Graduate and Professional Fair:
- Research the schools and programs that you are interested in attending.
- Prepare a brief elevator pitch about yourself and your academic and career goals.
- Bring copies of your resume and transcripts.
- Dress professionally.
- Be prepared to ask questions of the admissions representatives.
- Follow up with the schools and programs that you are interested in after the fair.
For more information about the event, contact Carolyn Rhodes at firstname.lastname@example.org