On October 28, 2020, AUCC hosted a forum for staff and faculty to discuss the community around the AUC, housing incentives for AUC employees and homeownership preparation. Invited guests included Atlanta Housing, Atlanta Beltline, Invest Atlanta, Westside Future Fund, West End CID, and Friendship Baptist Church.
- Watch a recording of the event here. Use password: f3k0^0==
- Download the graphical presentation (.pdf) here.
- Learn more about Atlanta Housing Down Payment Assistance (DPA) Program Eligibility Requirements for First-Time Homebuyers here.
- Learn about the Choice Neighborhood Exterior Owner-Occupied Rehab Program here.
Atlanta Housing, Invest Atlanta and the City of Atlanta have launched a deferred forgivable loan program that provides up to $70,000 in federal funds to eligible Ashview Heights and Atlanta University Center homeowners for exterior health and safety repairs on their home.
- Learn how to register for the Invest Atlanta Homebuyer Q&A Session Webinar, scheduled for Wednesday, November 4, here.
- Read the Summer/ Fall 2020 Atlanta Board of Education Success Snapshots here.
Through a caring culture of equity, trust, and collaboration, every student will graduate ready for college, career, and life.
- Learn about Atlanta Public Schools Clusters here.