ATLANTA – Chase Back to the Yard is a financial and professional empowerment event hosted by JPMorgan Chase for students at Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and the event will touch down in the Atlanta University Center this week. As a part of JPMorgan Chase’s commitment to the career success of students at Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), Back to the Yard Presented by Chase was created to help students learn more about financial health. The event is designed to help students learn about financial literacy, career planning, and entrepreneurship. Undergraduate AUC students at Clark Atlanta University, Morehouse College, and Spelman College are invited to CAU’s Panther Stadium, for the event with a special VIP host to be announced this week.
Chase Back to the Yard is a valuable resource for HBCU students who are looking to get ahead in their careers and manage their finances effectively. The event is open to all AUC students, regardless of their major or year. Students can also learn about internships and job opportunities with Chase and other companies. Prior to the event students are able to take financial health courses for their personal knowledge and to win prizes at the event on Thursday and winners will be randomly selected for a chance to meet the special celebrity host.
Benefits of attending Chase Back to the Yard:
- Learn about financial literacy: Students can learn about budgeting, saving, investing, and credit.
- Get career planning advice: Students can learn about how to write a resume, interview, and network.
- Explore entrepreneurship: Students can learn about how to start their own business.
- Network with professionals: Students can meet with representatives from Chase and other companies.
- Learn about internship and job opportunities: Students can apply for internships and jobs with Chase and other companies.
In 2022, Chase visited Delaware State University, Florida A&M, Howard University and Texas Southern University and shared new ways to engage with finances.
For more information, students can pre-register at sign up today at chase.com/b2ty