PREVENTION is way better than treatment.
Learn what you need to do to keep yourself and other members of the AUC family healthy and safe.
WASH YOUR HANDS
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- It’s especially important to wash:
– before eating or preparing food
– before touching your face
– after using the restroom
– after leaving a public place
– after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
– after handling your mask
– after caring for someone sick
– after touching animals or pets
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
Clean and Disinfect
Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that are frequently touched daily. Items may include:
- Doorknobs and handles
- Classroom desks and chairs
- Lunchroom tables and chairs
- Light switches
- Shared remote controls
- Shared telephones
- Shared desktops
- Shared computer keyboards and mouse
- Inside your home: Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
If possible, maintain 6 feet between the person who is sick and other household members.
- Outside your home: Put 6 feet of distance between yourself and people who don’t live in your household.
Remember that some people without symptoms may be able to spread virus.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people.
- Keeping distance from others is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
WEAR A MASK
Masks are a simple barrier to help prevent respiratory droplets from reaching others. Student should:
- Wash their hands before and after touching their mask
- Touch only the mask bans or ties when putting on and taking off mask
- Ensure the mask covers the nose, mouth, and chin
- Ensure they can breathe and talk comfortably through the mask
- Wash reusable masks after each use and if disposable discard it when visibly soiled or damaged
How to Wear Your Mask
How to Wear Your Mask
- Do not wear a mask under your chin with your nose and mouth exposed
- Do not leave your nose or mouth uncovered
- Do not remove the mask while around others in public
- Do not share your masks with family members or friends
- AUCC does not recommend wearing bandannas or masks with exhalation values as face coverings
TESTING, SYMPTOMS AND TRACKING
- Pre-Arrival COVID testing
- Ongoing testing
- Monitoring symptoms
- Daily Symptom Tracking
8938 Divi St.
San Francisco, CA 93848
M-F: 11am – 7pm
Sat: 10am – 7pm
Sun: 10am – 5pm