DDEP Students’ Resource Page
Dual Degree Engineering Program (DDEP)
AUCC CAREER LINK FOR STUDENTS AND ALUMNI
Contact the AUC Consortium Dual Degree Engineering Program office in order to access the AUC Consortium eRecruiting system – contact the Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AUC CONSORTIUM AUCC Career Link REGISTRATION PROCESS
Currently enrolled Dual Degree Engineering Program (DDEP) students and alumnus of the Atlanta University Center Consortium are eligible.
Campus interviews, Information Sessions, Workshops and Seminars are arranged for the Fall Semester which is typically, September through mid-November. The Spring Semester interviewing sessions typically begin mid-January and continue through mid-April.
Students must upload their resume and complete the Personal Profile on the system in order to navigate the system. Information on the Personal Profile page will only be viewed by the Consortium and your campus career services staff.
All current DDEP students are allowed to utilize the system for scheduling interviews.
Campus Recruiting benefits to DDEP alumni:
DDEP Alumni have the ability to “Browse” the system ONLY. Alumni have the privilege of attending any campus information Session/Reception or Workshop as well as the annual AUC Career Fair and Graduate School Fair.
Interviews are scheduled through the AUC Consortium eRecruiting system. The event calendar details all arranged recruiting activities. The system displays available employment opportunities which include permanent, part-time and internships that list contact information, job descriptions, locations and application methods.
Organization details and job descriptions should be reviewed before applying and signing up for a reserved interview slot. For “pre-select” interview schedules, students will be notified through the eRecruiting system and/or directly by a corporate representative if accepted interview for specified position(s). For “open” interview schedules, students will have the ability to select an open slot to schedule an interview.
Great tips on career fair prep created by a Morehouse alumnus: NSBE Career Fair Preparation Guide.
The staff of the AUC Consortium DDEP reserves the right to remove any student from a schedule and/or interview privileges that does not meet the employer’s requirements or who abuses the interviewing privilege. If removed from a schedule for missing an interview without prior notice, student(s) must contact their respective Career Services office in order to have interviewing privilege reinstated.
AVAILABLE RESOURCES through the AUC Consortium DDEP
- Information on campus recruiting events (Interviews/Information Sessions)
- Online employment notices (Weekly Job List)for Permanent, Part-time, Internships nationwide. Shared electronically via email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Mock Interviews conducted with top industry professionals.
- Contact information for over 300 employment organizations (Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and non-profit organizations).
- Skype/Video-conferencing available for Interview Process.
- Relevant information for career services provided through social media networks (Facebook, Twitter and email) during the academic year.
- Experience Engineering Day @ Georgia Tech
- Michigan Day at the AUC Consortium
- One-on-one informational interviews with alumni who are industry professionals
- Annual AUCC Career Fair (September)
- Annual AUCC Graduate, Professional and Engineering School Fair (October)
For information on mock interview sessions contact the AUC Consortium Dual Degree Program office at email@example.com or 404-523-5148.