ATLANTA UNIVERSITY CENTER
SPRING 2021 SAFE START
TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY PLEDGE
Students, faculty, and staff who will reside, study, work, or visit an AUCC campus during spring 2021 are highly encouraged to officially pledge to do their part in helping to keep our community healthy and safe.
I PLEDGE TO:
- Complete a daily self-assessment for the symptoms of COVID-19
- Report to a medical professional if I experience a fever of 100.4 F (38 C) or higher, dry cough, difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell
- Wash my hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer
- Maintain social distancing of at least six feet when possible, especially in classroom settings or the presence of older members of the community;
- Stay home if I feel ill or after exposure to someone who is sick or has tested positive for COVID-19;
- Properly Wear (over my mouth and nose) an appropriate face mask and other protective gear as directed;
- Maintain social distancing of at least six feet when possible.
- Look out for others and encourage their commitment to the Pledge.
PROTECT OUR ATLANTA UNIVERSITY CENTER COMMUNITY
- Keep my personal spaces and shared common areas clean;
- Notify the medical professional on my campus if I test positive for COVID-19 or have had direct contact with someone who has tested positive.
- Participate in testing and contact tracing to preserve the wellness of the community;
- Carefully observe instructional signs and follow directions
- Follow all university health and safety guidelines
Make it Official!
Register and let us know that you have taken the pledge and are committed to doing your part!